In this day and age, Automotive Industry is moving towards a new trend that is “Electric Automobile” and keeping this as the future of this industry, therefore, we can say Vehicles Powered by Solar panels are not far, therefore, Having good thoughts and keeping the future in mind, I came up with the revolutionary superbikes (electric) and electric bikes that’s going to launch in 2020.
1. Upcoming Electric Super Bikes
Emflux is going to enter the electric automobile market with its first Electric Superbike and named it as Emflux One. With a top speed of 200kmph, It can go 0 to 100 in just 3 seconds. Isn’t that fast? Emflux is claiming to get a 200km range in cities and 150km at the speed of 80 kmph on highways. They claim to charge the bike with a wall charger of 15A AC supply. The bike has loads of features that you will not get easily on any other bike in the market. Some of the expected features are as follows:
- With a 7 inch TFT display, we can call it an Intelligent Bike that has GPS Navigation, Realtime Vehicle diagnostics, Auto-updates, and bike to bike connectivity.
- For unmatched efficiency, this bike offers a regenerative braking system that also contributes to Safety standards.
- Giving its riders the most wanted feature in the electric market that is “uncompromised acceleration” for 200 km on a charge with high-quality Samsung Li-Ion Batteries.
- Giving its bike high Torque, Emflux One is coming with a high powered motor with an innovative liquid-cooled design.
It’s expected to be launch in December 2020 with an expected price of Rs 6,00,000.
Harley Davidson was founded in 1903 in America and started its operations in India in the year 2009 and from the day they opened their first dealership, there are lakhs of people in India who love the brand. For the information, Harley has their specialty in SuperBikes and yet again there are rumors that Harley will launch their Electric Superbike Livewire in India in December 2020. Harley is coming with awesome features in their electric superbike that will blow your mind. The claimed mileage is 225km per charge. With high power charging plants, the bike can charge to 100% in just 60 minutes. The bike has a high power of 1400 KW revelation motor. The features of this beast are as follows:
- With the superb design, Harley comes with safety features such as dual-channel ABS (braking system) and traction control to give the rider a confident feeling.
- With a digital console, Bike claims to have a digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter and speedometer.
- Speed of 0-100 in just 3 seconds.
- For comfort and better handling in riding, Harley offers fully adjustable rear suspension.
- A touch screen display with advanced customization for instance music, turn by turn navigation, alert information, and much more.
Its expected price is Rs50 Lakhs and is expected to launch in December 2020
2. Upcoming Electric Bikes to be launched in 2020
Hero Electric AE-47
Hero is yet to come up with its new Hero Electric AE-47 which will give a close competition to Revolt RV 400 and as per the update we have it’s going to launch in June 2020 however due to Covid-19, the launch can delay. There are only a few specifications I have about it because the brand has not given any official statement on it. Features of AE-47 are as follows:
1. Fully digital instrumental cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
2.USB charge support for charging devices.
3. Cruise control, Walk and reverse assist, geofencing, SIM- support, and GPS.
4. With a top speed of 85kmph, it claims to deliver 0-60 in 9 seconds. (yes its a bit disappointing)
5. A 3.5kWh lithium-ion battery will deliver a range of 85kms and 160kms in eco and power mode, respectively
The Expected Price can be between Rs1,00,000 to Rs1,20,000.
For Blog on Electric cars in India 2020 click here