Speaking about Powerful motorcycles and not mentioning Triumph Street Triple RS would not give justice to the brand. Many of us were waiting for the launch of 2020 Triumph Street RS but due to the coronavirus pandemic, the launch got delayed which was scheduled for March but as per the good news, Recently on April 22 Company launched it online.
Image Source- Triumph official website
With BS6 (Bharat Stage VI) compliant engine 2020, Triumph claimed to notice 9% more torque and power with better throttle response. With a major update in Engine, Triple Street RS has 765cc with more performance updates to give the rider a feel and confidence in riding.
Some Key Features:
- Brembo Brakes
- Ride by wire
- Quick shifter
- Lower chain guard
- Switchable Traction Control
Some Specification that you should know
- 17.4L of fuel tank capacity
- Claimed Mileage 19.1kmpl
- 6 Gears with wet, multi platted, Slip assisted clutch
- Dual disc brakes at the front and Single disc brake at the rear side
- 765cc Engine with 3 Cylinders and to be precise 4 valves per cylinder.
- Liquid-cooled cooling system and self start mechanism
- 17″ Alloy Wheels
- Digital Speedometer, Tachometer, and trip meter
- Gear, Low oil, low battery, and Fuel warning indicators
Telling you further about it, Triumph Street Triple RS has a power output of 121BHP at 11,750 Rpm whereas you can touch the peak torque at 79 Nm at 9,375 rpm. This masterpiece has priced at 11,13,000 (Ex-showroom PAN India) which means no price change as the BS-IV model has the same price.
My Review on Triumph Street Triple RS
For all bike lovers who are looking for a perfect power-packed motorcycle can opt it as the changes company has made on the bike are just superb. Giving riders a sense of confidence and reliability is the best thing any automotive manufacturing company can give you.
I think the cosmetic changes on the bike made it simpler for the buyers to choose it as it looks superb and nobody can deny that looks play an important role in any motorcycle.
Read more articles here